Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awsome

Great with medals. And Kaisaki, you press "a" to parry.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Cool game

This would go good with medals. The gameplay was really cool, and I like how you go from retro to high-tech.

OCD+ OCD+

Damn you.

So many hours wasted, yet I can't help but give it a ten because it's good. In all seriousness though good game. I would usually say that the medals took to long to get, but that's the point. To test our patience... and really piss us off.

World Beyond World Beyond

Sweet

If this is seriously your first try, then I tip my hat to you. The movement was smooth, the shadowing was good, the greaphics were sweet. Keep it up, I see a lot of promise in you with this work.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Cool

This game actually conveys a message to me. It's as if the farther you go in the game, the farther you into time because the graphics begin to look pixely and retro-like. To me it's like this: Sometimes you need to step away from the cutting edge technology stuff and graphics, and stop and admire the first ever games that started to all. Because they were the first, the poineers, the pilgrams if you will.

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Awsome

One of your best games yet, though the storyline was rather shorter than I'd hope, it's still pretty sweet. Another thing you could do (as if a thousand people haven't said already) would be to add medals.

What Element are you What Element are you

Nice

Cool quiz. It amazes me that there aren't much more of these on Newgrounds.

smileinyoursleep responds:

thank you and yea i know thats why i made it =]